BizBuilders Networking Groups
Making introductions and building relationships primarily through weekly meetings and passing referrals.
Whether you have a new business or an established business, networking is the most certain method for finding and creating new clients and increasing your business.
Bizbuilders is a Referral Club
Everyone has business contacts, friends, and family who know, like, and trust you. These are the people to whom you can sell your products and services.
The key is to broaden and deepen these contacts. Bizbuilders helps you grow this market faster, through the contacts of others.
You build relationships with other professionals in you group and they introduce you to people who they know, like, and trust
them and need your products and services.
You have just expanded your circle of influence,
your contacts, and your customer base.
Meetings follow an organized itinerary with at least the following elements:
- Welcome and introduction
- Guest introductions
- Individual commercials
- Passing of referrals
- Special presentations—this is an ongoing personal and professional development program
The order is NOT important
—just the ingredients.
We start on time, end on time
—and have a good time!
The Chair is responsible for conducting the meeting as well as heading up the membership committee.
The Secretary is responsible for keeping track of chapter statistics and dues payments as well as membership committee motions and decisions.
- Agreeing to support the professionals in your group to the best of your ability by actively pursuing business on their behalf with your own contacts.
- Agreeing to invite other business professionals to join your chapter and help the group grow.
- Agreeing to keep your business practices to the highest ethical and professional standards of your industry.
- Further agreeing to conduct yourself as an ambassador
of BizBuilders in a respectful, polite, and
- Attending all meetings and assign a substitute to
attend when you have a non-emergencey absence.
Groups must qualify for chaptering in BizBuilders with the following
- Three consecutive weeks with more than 3 professionals in attendance.
- Three complteted membership applications with dues and business cards.
- The formal appointment of a chair and secretary.
- In order to maintain exclusivity and high quality, membership in BizBuilders Groups is subject to review and subsequent acceptance or denial by the group and Bizbuilders Corporate.
- Groups may establish membership committees to review applications and interviews of prospective members before presenting their findings to the whole group for a vote.
- Members missing over three consecutive meetings can be replaced with someone else in that industry. Usually this is done by mutual consent.
- Members are encouraged to commission a substitute if they know they will be absent.
BizBuilders Networking Groups
Members enjoy access to the entire organization, including online calendar of events, member forums, and regional leadership events and conferences.
BizBuilder's goal is to establish 500 groups of 30 professionals each in the West and around the Pacific Rim
To join, or to start a new chapter, please contact us.